Friday, March 14, 2008

Plum Worn Out!

How can a trip to the library be so exhausting? I mean we were only there for an hour for a "Baby Talk" play and craft time. I feel like the majority of the time I'm saying, "stay next to mommy," "don't run," "that's enough water from the fountain," "stay here," "stay here," oh and did i mention, "STAY HERE!" Half the time I don't even feel like I can actually look at books to take home for them. Am I the only one who feels like this? Leaving the library I feel like I've ran a marathon. I am plum worn out after these trips. I guess I'm not the only one because Samuel fell asleep in the car and actually stayed asleep when I put him down in his crib. Now this is a rare occurrence...I actually have some alone time and don't have to lay down with him. I pray he sleeps well and takes a good, LONG, nap :)
There is also this problem I have with Lola...she knows no strangers and this can be bothersome, but also scary. I try and explain to her that she can't just go up to anyone and touch them or do what they are doing even if they are a mommy or a daddy. What to do? Any suggestions?
Well, enough of that...my kids are great, they just wear me out :0

No comments: