Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Great Outdoors!

Today Scott and I took the kids to a beautiful wildlife area we have near our home because the weather turned out to be really nice today. Anyway, we walked along the trail that leads you through some amazing prairie grass. You could hear it rustling in the wind; it was very pretty. We came to a clearing before we continued on to the "wetlands" and made a pit stop so Samuel could pee or poop; we couldn't tell :) As I'm squatting next to Samuel and Scott is holding him, Lola comes along. She is very excited saying "Mama, Mama." I can see she is holding something in her hand and she opens it up and there laying in her palm is a perfectly round deer turd! I knock it out of her hand and almost wet myself because I was laughing so hard. I couldn't even stand up! Scott and I just thought it was hysterical. One kid peeing the other bringing us deer droppings. Oh, you have to love kids and the great outdoors!

1 comment:

sjly7homestead said...

I still think it was a black jelly bean someone hid in the middle of that old school baseball fieald!! Oh what a day that was. I love you!!
Tati